Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Designer in New York, NY.Duties:
- Senior individual contributor responsible for assisting in the training of Technical Designers in the interpretation and execution of product design, sizing, and construction
- Assists in managing activities of assigned Designers in all aspects of daily fittings and product evaluations
- Assists in managing the adherence to product time/action calendars during pre-production process
- Communicates deviations from calendar, facilitates resolutions and resolves pre-production issues
- Assists in managing all technical issues related to key items, programs, or fabrications
- Coordinates the interaction of design, merchandising and technical services to manage pre-production issues
- Participates in research and development of quality standards manual
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in technical design
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.