RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
The Technical Consultant will provide world-class support to existing and potential customers. Technical aptitude, problem solving abilities, customer relationship skills are imperative to success in this role. These skills will enable our Technical Consultants to respond to client inquiries ranging from basic questions about technology, to troubleshooting complex problems related to our products or connectivity issues. Acting as the customer advocate, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work independently, will ensure that our customers' needs are met in a timely manner, providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. This position has the potential to grow to a Level 2 Technical Consultant and higher or move into a pre-sales, services, testing or other role within the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide triage support for all products in the Help/Systems portfolio to eliminate hold time and provide the best customer experience.
- Take ownership of each customer request to ensure timely resolution.
- Listen to customer concerns to determine the source and the various components of the issue.
- Collect and review system data such as job logs, log files, and history reports. Analyze for known issues using platform-specific logs such as syslogs, job logs, audit logs, error messages and problem resolution skills.
- Collaborate with team members on problem identification, analysis and resolution.
- Represent the Company and products in a professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- A four-year degree is preferred. Equivalent work experience and accreditations will be considered.
- Strong experience in a technical role (preferably software, SaaS, or Enterprise IT).
- Experienced with Workload Automation Technologies.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role such as consultant, technical support, or sales engineering.
- Development or scripting experience with some of the following preferred: C#, PowerShell, Shell, SQL, or other API related technologies. (PowerShell is preferred).
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills.
- Understands project fundamentals such as risk management, communication, and task tracking.
- Strong cross-functional communication.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to analyze information, evaluate results and present complicated information clearly.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Collaborator and the ability to work within a team setting.
- Quality/Detail Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Job, Technical and Product Knowledge
- Personal Accountability & Adaptability
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.