What you will do:
The Work Cell Specialist will be part of a dedicated, work team which will provide all-inclusive support to a selected few Strategic National Account customers. The Work Cell will provide for a consistent, effortless experience to promote customer satisfaction, maximize account growth, and increase retention and revenue. The Work Cell will contain the required functions to deliver this inclusive account support: contract validation and entry, service billing, service support, quoted services, and work order management. The Work Cell Specialist will be experienced in one or more of the work cell functions and then trained into the other functions, in order to flow to the work as required. This position will report to the National Accounts Work Cell Manager.
How you will do it:
- Serve as primary point of contact for selected Strategic National Account customers, managing service request intake through calls, emails, work order management system, or other means, and following up with the required internal resources to ensure service and inspections have been delivered on time and as per scope of contract.
- Achieve resolution of customer concerns/escalations requiring thorough investigation and collaboration across the Fire, HVAC and Security domains.
- Develop and provide updates and reporting related to account performance as required by customer and Work Cell Manager.
- Lead or assist in invoice dispute resolution as required by Work Cell Manager.
- Follow the policies and standard operation procedures that govern the Work Cell and functional processes within the work cell.
- Learn and develop competencies in all work cell functions. Flow to the work and support work cell teammates as required in order to provide effortless customer service for the selected customers.
- Manage service request intake through work order management systems, emails or other means, and following up with the required internal resources to ensure service and inspections have been delivered on time and as per scope of contract.
- Updating work order management systems, following inspection, service and quoted service work orders through their respective lifecycles, ensuring adherence to contractual key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has expired.
What we look for:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, with at least 1 year being within customer service.
- Superior communication, organization, follow up and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with successful customer escalation management.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries driving alignment and engagement on behalf of the customers they represent.