Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking a Weld Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Goodfield, IL.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data for identifying and resolving root cause for welding issues
- Participate in weld department capacity planning and productivity improvement activities to facilitate numerous product line changeovers and vertical startup
- Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas for welding operations
- Work with several systems to perform engineering functions
- Design cell layouts to improve material flow and material presentation
- Participate in design reviews to ensure welding standards are being used in designs and review for manufacturability.
- Understanding of safety critical welded structures and critical asset management
- Understanding of Tool Design, & 3D Modeling
- Experience programming and troubleshooting Fanuc robotic welding applications
- Knowledge of manufacturing weld processes, tooling and facilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- General understanding of Creo, AutoCAD or other modeling software
- Knowledge of engineering tools, systems and databases
- Project Management exposure
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Weld Engineering/Weld Engineering Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering with Weld Emphasis
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering with 3 or more years of weld experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with product change management, line and process design, material presentation, cycles of imbalance and visual management tools
- Experience with shop floor manufacturing and capacity analysis
- Understanding of Project and Change Management, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma Methodology.
- Experience with Lincoln & Miller MIG welding equipment and resistance welding Education (or equivalent work experience)
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.