Job Title: Warehouse / Prefabrication Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager - Kastle Technologies Co., LLC and Purchasing / Admin. Representative
Location: Monroe, OH
FLSA Status: Full-Time / Exempt
Updated: March 2022
Quebe Holdings, Inc is a leading electrical services company providing preconstruction, construction, systems integration, and energy solutions in a variety of markets, including automotive, commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, and mission critical.
Quebe is comprised of five Ohio-based business units consisting of Chapel Electric Co., LLC; Romanoff Electric Co., LLC; Chapel-Romanoff Technologies, LLC; Kastle Electric Company; and Kastle Technologies Co., LLC.
A Warehouse / Prefabrication Manager provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, distribution services, and supervising staff. This position also manages low voltage prefabrication efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage material from the time a purchase order is issued until contract completion.
- Receive material, inspect, sort and stage by job/system/location.
- Coordinate delivery of all material to jobsites via Foreman needs.
- Maintain project material tracking documentation.
- Material receipt documentation (Matlist)
- Incoming packing slips, scanned and saved to job folder
- Outgoing packing slips, scanned and saved to job folder
- Process any Monroe returns and/or project returned material authorizations (RMA's).
- Manage Low Voltage Prefabrication efforts.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Basic computer, filing and archiving skills.
- Min 3 years Electrical experience preferred
- 5 years management experience of warehouse operations preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiarity of construction materials and tools helpful.
- Experience in operating a forklift
- Prior experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs.)
- Prolong, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
- Push/pull or move/lift equipment, supplies and parts.
- Manual dexterity and mobility
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled