At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
What You'll Do at Saputo
- Effective coordination and communications with customer service, plant management, 3rd party drivers and internal warehouse personnel.
- Receive, review and assign truck appointments, prepare inbound/outbound load schedules for daily warehouse load assignments.
- Review and validate product inventory availability, optimize product code dates to ensure FIFO protocols are maintained.
- Prepare all load documents, BOL's, domestic and export shipping documents in accordance with our Saputo internal, external customer, local, state, federal and international DOT shipping requirements.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable load concerns, special considerations, customer service complaints, etc. to Warehouse management.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurately and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes shipments, resupply inventory, donations, product loss and damage.
- Adhere to the Saputo code of ethics and actively apply the Saputo values.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
What can Saputo Do for You?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Preferred, 2-year degree in logistics or inventory management.
- Three-years in a clerical role, directly in a warehouse, logistics, transportation or distribution center environment.
- Excellent computer skill with advanced experience with word processing, spreadsheet applications and specialized inventory control software programs (WMS). SAP a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer orders, inventory reports, operating procedures to ensuredocuments are audited and accurate. Ability to generate reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Candidate must behighly organized and efficient.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).