***Shift is 11:30am - 8:30pm***
Ricoh is a leading global technology company that has been redefining and transforming how people work and live for over 80 years. As the company's logistics professionals, our Supply Chain organization represents an array of planning and execution functions organized to provide an exceptional customer experience. Our professionals make information work for our customers by ensuring the right solution gets to the right person at the right time. Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where team collaboration is essential? If so, our Warehouse Associate position would be a perfect fit for you! We are seeking individuals to execute various warehousing tasks, such as material handling, order release, minor assembly, loading, and shipping/receiving. This role with Ricoh is pivotal as it ensures the accurate and timely delivery of our products to our customers, which helps to keep our supply chain operations running smoothly! At Ricoh, you'll be a key part of the more than 25,000 diverse and dedicated team members we have across the country. You will enjoy a culture designed to help you reach your potential as both an employee and a person.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are seeking a detail oriented, attentive, and diligent individual who is willing to learn through training and experience to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Efficiently complete jobs that may include shipping, receiving, stocking, order pulling, material handling, and the loading and unloading of trucks
- Responsible for adhering to all safety standards and practices, as well as OSHA requirements (training will be provided)
- Operation of powered and non-powered Material Handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack, reach truck, cherry picker, etc.) may be required, with training as necessary
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and properly processed
- Complete department and overall operational goals through teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to learn various warehouse functions and processes
- Meet appropriate productivity and quality standards
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse
- Communicate professionally and effectively with internal customers
- It is our duty at Ricoh to not only be an advocate for our customers, suppliers and employees, but society and the planet, too. We are recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and are a driving force for environmental sustainability. We use our innovation and teamwork to better serve our customers and operate with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- From comprehensive medical plans to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Life Insurance (Individual, Spouse, & Dependent)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program (Electronics, Automotive, Travel & Entertainment + more!)
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Minimum two years work experience is preferred, or one year warehouse experience with our company.Must have adequate reading and math skill, and ability to write legibly
- Must be physically able to perform assigned tasks including, walking, standing, bending, and reaching for extended periods of time and ability to lift up to 100lbs
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.