Related Searches: Customer Service, Consulting, Payroll, Tax, HRIS, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, WorkUnlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP.
It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace. ADP is hiring Customer Service Consultant III.
In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as an experienced consultant to customers supporting ADP's complex products/technologies
- Use depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's larger clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems, using a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work with general direction to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less-experienced consultants and specialists
- Leverage deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to clients' issues and questions, exceeding clients' expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience
- At least 3 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- Bachelor's degree; equivalent in education and experience
: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- Ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP
- Demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- A history of successful performance in one of the following operational, implementation or client service positions: Coordinator/ Specialist/ Tax Service Coordinator/Account Executive
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.