Vice President of Fire Sprinkler Construction Operations If you are a highly experienced Fire Sprinkler Construction Business Leader, please read on!
We're a leading fire protection full-service contractor with a national presence and are looking for a Vice President to manage our Fire Sprinkler Operations division. This person will report directly to our CEO and oversee other managers across different offices and divisions.
This person will manage an annual operating and sales budget and be tasked with creating and meeting our business goals. You'll also develop business policies for our sprinkler operations department to ensure compliance throughout the entire division.
This role is on-site, full-time near Akron, OH.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - We've got over 40 years of experience in the fire protection & construction industry
- The size of our company allows us to offer competitive benefits and perks to our employees
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10+ years of fire protection construction experience
- 5+ years of high-level management experience
- Proven ability to manage high-volume business construction operations
- Strong P&L management & analysis
- Proven experience managing a wide range of direct reports
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong understanding of NFPA Codes: 13, 17, 17A, 25, 72
What's In It for You - $150k-$180k + Bonus (DOE)
- 401k Match
- Company Phone & Vehicle
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term Disability
- PTO, Sick time, and Vacation
- Relocation assistance, as needed
So, if you are a highly experienced Fire Sprinkler Construction Business Leader, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!