Job ID: 411423
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an outdoor/job site environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently installing drywell systems to company standards. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
- Load and unload necessary materials and equipment for assigned jobs.
- Set up and assist with operation of vactor trucks. Including lifting up to 70 lbs. and standing for long periods of time.
- Perform confined space entry in areas that may include climbing, standing and working in awkward positions.
- Inspect, use, and maintain various personal protection equipment including chemical protective suits, safety harnesses, and air monitoring equipment.
- Operate and display integrity with jobsite safety and work quality.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ready to work.
- Other duties as assigned.
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Construction/Landscaping experience preferred
- Ability to work on ladders up to 30'
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: May 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Maintenance, Technician, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering
This job has expired.