BlueCrest is a global, innovative leader in enterprise print, mail and customer communications. Our products include printers, inserters, sorters and parcel solutions-and a renewed commitment to innovative software and vote-by-mail solutions. We are proud to be an industry and market leader in the mail space.
Although our manufacturing headquarters is based in Danbury, Connecticut, we are a global company with clients and team members in over 18 countries worldwide, including an expansive field service team comprised of over eight-hundred specialized field service technicians.
DEPARTMENT/ POSITION SUMMARY
BlueCrest is seeking an exceptional sales executive, as a specialist to pursue the Parcel and eCommerce markets. BlueCrest is a leader in provider sorting and software solutions to mailers and shippers with a strategic focus to grow strong in the fulfillment market. The Sales executive is a business-minded professional that strives for organizational success by generating sales in the parcel and eCommerce markets, managing, and maintaining customer relationships with key customers. This leader is expected to be capable of understanding strategic business direction, align to go to market strategies to the territory requirements and drive execution plan(s) to achieve business objectives.
- Execute on the strategic business plan as set by BlueCrest leadership
- Sales Growth - achieve growth in sales attainment (written business)
- Revenue/Margin Growth - Generate profitable sales of product solutions to new and existing customers, achieving consistent growth year over year
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts - calling on existing and prospective sales targets
- Represent products and services within the mailing industry
- Adjust content of sales presentations and proposals to meet specific customer needs
- Provide channel for customers/business partners to deliver feedback about industry and products
- Deal progression - Drive & provide feedback through Salesforce.com and CRM process
- Sales Reporting & Pipeline Management - Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer information through ongoing usage of sales automation tools by all sales representatives and sales support.
- Sales Forecasting - Provide an accurate forecast of region sales results. Review and analyze the sales pipeline to provide an accurate forecasting of monthly results that roll-up to the region
- Account Planning - Create and manage account plans with extended team to fully penetrate the Market. Coordinate activities among sales support resources
- Other responsibilities related to Sales Executive
This job has expired.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 5 years minimum experience in the industry, parcel or fulfillment industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to represent BlueCrest at highest customer management levels
- Strong technical experience and knowledge in material handling
- Strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with ability to present and negotiate
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals
- General computer proficiency including solid knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of industrial engineering and cost modeling
- Work Environment/Physical Demands - Frequent travel to interact with customer/prospects across the assigned geography. Ability to effectively work in an agile work environment using a variety of communication tools