Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What you'll do:
- Develop communication that provides coordination of all activities required to produce the production plan, in the scope of customer service and inventory control (natural tufting).
- Manage day to day activities to assure the plan is being met and execute appropriate countermeasures for deviations.
- Analyze and maintain planning parameters at SKU level to insure the appropriate safety stock levels. (impacts service, cost and working capital)
- Analyze, modify and maintain realistic stock for new product introductions/ phase out of products working with Life Cycle Planner.
- Work with yarn conversion and space dye planners to understand and make decision on managing short term capacities to minimize past due orders.
What you have:
- Work with tufting plant schedulers to communicate any needs to manufacturing to ensure their commitment will be met.
- Analyze distressed inventory and make decision for disposition. (converted BCF and space dye yarns at tufting)
- Support continuous supply chain planning process improvements, including but not limited, consulting input to the Advanced Planning Systems implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering and Master Data team to ensure timely and accurate Planning system master data maintenance.
- Monitor key performance indicators (production vs plan, schedule attainment, etc.) and proactively communicate issues and gaps with Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, Customer Service to drive resolution.
- Oversee schedulers issuing requisitions for outside manufacturing services (tufting).
- Normal work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- APIC and CPIM Certification preferred
- LEAN Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TOM, or other comparable training and experience preferred
- MRP and ERP Systems planning experience
- Advanced planning systems experience with multiple sites and integrated modules.
- 3-7 years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity, experience must include...
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale planning systems, policies and processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience implementing complex systems and process.
- Demonstrated experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Expect to travel approximately 10% for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.