Traveling Superintendent *Job Title: * Lead Project Superintendent - Luxury High-End Retail
*Job Location: * Traveling Superintendent
*Salary: * Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k Match, Bonus
*Requirements: * 5+ Years retail construction experience
We have been recognized as one of the best and brightest companies to work for. We strive to provide an engaging environment for our team members and deliver a unique and exceptional customer service to our clients. We are looking to bring on a experienced Superintendent to our Retail division. We have earned the trust of many clients from retail chains to private and institutional owners, and it has allowed us to continue to grow which is why we are looking to bring on an experienced traveling superintendent to our retail team.
What You Will Be Doing The Construction Superintendent oversees all construction activities and coordinates the work of all trades. The position maintains quality control throughout the course of the project all while keeping the project on schedule. Knowledge of plans and specifications is a must. Basic computer skills are required. This position requires the ability to work with a diverse team while achieving all the goals of the construction project.
- Must be able to read and understand construction documents
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc...
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc...
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of luxury high-end retail construction experience (Gucci, Dior, Apple stores, etc)
- Experience with interior renovations and ground up projects
- Experience traveling throughout the U.S.
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
- Company provided credit card for expenses
- Bonus potential
So, if you are a Traveling Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!