A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Review orders via SAP for daily/weekly shipments
- Create and build the deliveries and shipments in SAP
- Create pick list for operators to pull orders
- Supply carriers with transportation needs
- Familiarity with EDI concepts especially working with FF
- Perform secondary checks of staged shipments
- Serve as a back-up for other Transportation Planners within Customer Fulfillment
- Work with customer service on sales orders
- Schedule LTL/FTL and ocean container carriers
- Notify appropriate customers for inbound scheduling
- Schedule appointments times for inbound loads
- File shipping paperwork
- Complete the OTIF delivery matrix
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Logistics and SAP
What we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge in HMR (Hazardous Materials Regulations)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Possess strong organizational skills and understanding.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214534
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.