Spec Training - Logistics - Marlborough, MA - Monday - Friday
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve - your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working - with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
Actively supports training initiatives to drive operational efficiency and enhance workplace performance. The Training Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering learning programs, identifying learning gaps, and implementing and evaluating solutions. The Training Specialist follows an instructional system design methodology to develop learning solutions using various delivery formats including e-learning, instructor-led, and blended learning strategies. Also responsible for developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOP's) as needed.
Additionally, develops and disseminates internal employee communications within the Logistics organization.
• Designs, develops and delivers Logistics' process training, new hire training, soft skills, telephony, technology, and other business training
• Work with the Logistics leadership to define and execute strategies to improve customer experience and exceed service goals
• Coaches and trains new hires and experienced staff to improve productivity, reduce operating expenses, retain customers, and reduce dispatcher attrition
• Plans and conducts training in customer service skills, company policies, government regulations, problem handling techniques, and desktop technology
• Identifies and defines present and future training needs and methodologies by conducting needs analysis
• Facilitates learning by varying delivery style and adapting to the needs of the learner
• Maintain all training materials and required employee documentation (training grids, etc.)
• Assist with creating and implementing new processes
• Collect and communicate representative feedback using identified strategies such as: user groups, online forums, and surveys
• Provide support to the Director/Manager for special projects and new business initiatives
• Administer consistent processes, including feedback and coaching on improvement opportunities
• Leads by example in demonstrating "gold standards" behaviors
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT AN INCUMBENT MAY BE EXPECTED TO PERFORM.
High School diploma required; BS preferred
3-5 years customer service experience, with 2-4 years training experience delivering process, systems, and/or customer service training preferred. Certification in instructional design and/or classroom delivery strongly preferred. Logistics operations experience preferred.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups and the measurement of training outcomes or effectiveness.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to coach and mentor seasoned and inexperienced representatives
• Advances customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to explain training material in a clear and accurate manner
• Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and organization skills
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate with employees at all levels
• Exhibits comfortable interaction with technical staff and other departments
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Some travel required (up to 25%)
Describe the most important decisions that are made in the course of doing the job.
• Prepare complete & accurate training materials and coordinate training sessions
• Suggest process improvements related to department operations or client concerns.
• Accept additional responsibilities with a positive attitude and foster teamwork
• Utilize varied resources to obtain procedural / technical information necessary to provide training to staff
Posted 17 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago