We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
This role will focus on creating and providing training to Allvue clients to ensure product adoption through monthly webinars and in person instructor led trainings to individuals and teams. Additionally, this role will create and update training resources including videos, cheat sheets, manuals, and other client learning resources as needed. A primary focus of this role includes ensuring and driving successful product adoption by effectively onboarding new clients and new Customer Success Managers.
- Create and deliver high-quality training in a variety of mediums including virtual webinars and in person instructor led sessions
- Have a strong understanding of our Private Equity suite to articulate our value proposition to users of our platform
- Deliver customized user training that is accessible and understandable to a wide variety of audiences to drive product adoption and engagement within the platform
- Help develop ways to track and measure effectiveness of trainings (attendance, feedback etc), including post-training usage metrics
- Maintain training portal and client content library
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Customer Success, Product Management, Account management, and Professional Services to evolve, scale and improve our customer's experience.
- Based in Chicago or New York with up to 25% travel to regional financial centers (Ex. Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles) and other locations as needed.
- Experience in creating and delivering/facilitating high quality training (ideally this will relate specifically to training clients / users on bespoke financial / accounting software although training experience in other software areas may also be considered)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and break down advanced concepts
- Understanding of Private Equity, Venture Capital, Fund Admin, Fund Accounting or Corporate Accounting (Preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the ability to deliver training confidently & clearly to a variety of system user groups
- The ability to identify gaps / opportunities for the creation of new / improved training materials and the 'self-starting' mentality to drive this activity
- Experience working cross-functionally across multiple internal & external departments
- Ability and desire to understand our products and clients
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills to engage learners during webinars and training presentations
- A lifelong learner who assimilates new information quickly and can use their abilities to communicate complex concepts effectively
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Enjoy finding solutions to problems and proactively improve processes to make them more efficient
What We Offer
- Degree from a 4 year university preferred
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.