Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19447
PURPOSE: Primarily a support role running multiple pieces of toolroom equipment to make parts to print.
SKILLS, APTITUDE AND ABILITIES:
- Maintain a high standard for safety, workmanship, product quality and productivity
- Primarily a support role running multiple pieces of toolroom equipment to make parts to print
- Proficiency in multiple machines and above average knowledge in one is expected
- On occasion build, rework, maintain, and repair all forms of tooling using available equipment and resources
- Work from design prints, sketches, sample parts and oral instructions
- Personally possess basic inspection and machining tools to effectively perform your job
- Determine the best method to manage and complete a project by a designated due date
- Work as a team lead as well as a team member depending on the departmental workload
- Effectively communicate with other personnel and educate apprentices in best practices
- Maintain accurate documentation of tool modifications, repair, preventative maintenance and individual work performed throughout the shift
- Work overtime or come in on off hours to satisfy production requirements
- Safely use a tow motor, crane or jib hoist to move materials and tooling
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Completed a high school or post high school machinist program or demonstrated the ability to perform the aforementioned tasks
- Proficiency in operating all common machining equipment, mills, lathes, grinders, etc.
- Ability to program computer controlled toolroom equipment
- Above average knowledge of computers
- Ability to Stick and TIG weld is a plus but not required
- Use of all inspection measurement equipment standard in the tool making industry
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Read, understand and follow specifications and prints
- Good communication skills
- Moderate hand dexterity is required for this position
- Available to work second shift, overtime and weekends as required
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOENearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Machinist, Welding, Industrial, Manufacturing
This job has expired.