TLC Licensed Drivers Required and Wanted
MV Transportation is the largest privately-held public transportation company in the United States. For over 40 years, MV Transportation has provided freedom of mobility to elderly and disabled communities nationwide. Our passengers count on us to transport them to life sustaining medical appointments, to get groceries, go shopping and even to the movies!
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic and safe drivers to provide top quality customer service to the members of our community.
- Stability! Paid training with increase upon graduation.
- Company owned vehicles- MV pays for gas, tolls and cleaning of vehicles.
- $60 per month cell phone allowance- AFTER 30 working days (Allowance is paid in arrears.)
- Opportunities to advance - ask us about our career tracks!
- Part-Time or Full-Time shifts- Guaranteed pay!
- 401K, Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Present and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Always Drive safely and provide exemplary customer service.
- Assist passengers on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices (wheelchairs, scooters and walkers) in the vehicle.
- Own a smartphone and complete company forms (via apps).
Let us help put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must be at least of 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license for one year or three years if under the age of 23.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly.
- Valid driver license (NYC TLC and NYS E or CDL/CT w/ F Endorsement/NJ Driver's license).
- Able to navigate GPS/Read Maps; knowledge of five (5) boroughs is a plus.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule- evening/overnight, weekend, and/or holiday shifts.
Schedule an appointment today! 347-970-3146 o
r apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.