Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Operates a full range of diversified electronic equipment for the building, testing, troubleshooting and repair of the complete line of assemblies, subassemblies, final assemblies, circuits and products.
• Compliance to all work instructions, Quality regulations, SOP's, WI, GMP's and GDP's in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times.
• Test and troubleshoot the semi-finished IABP as required.
• Perform all endurance tests on the semi-finished IABP's.
• Clearly document testing results that are required for IABP DHR.
• Perform the final manufacturing process of the semi-finished IABP.
• Perform rework when necessary on subassemblies, assemblies, circuits and completed products.
• Upon direction, work with R&D and Manufacturing Engineering to assist in new product introductions.
• Assist in the development/evaluation of test procedures, methods, fixtures and ECN/FCN's.
• Accurately complete timecard and document the semi-finished IABP job packet.
Education / Experience Requirements
High School/Trade School Diploma (GED)
3+ years related experience
Medical Device experience preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
Read and write in English.
Visual acuity and mechanical dexterity.
Ability to use a variety of specialized tool for testing and troubleshooting.
Read and capable of interpreting WI's, drawings and BOM's.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment. Must be capable of prioritizing daily work assignment.
Ability to lift 100 lbs.
Equipment used in this position:
Microscope, Multi-meter, Leak Tester, Patient Simulator, Hipot and Ground Bond Analyzer
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.