ABOUT THE JOB:
Mobile Mini (MM) is looking for our next rock star to join our team of highly qualified, driven, customer-centric Territory Sales Representatives. Do you have an innate ability to establish relationships based on trust, accountability, and outstanding service? Do you want to develop customized solutions to your client's unique challenges? Do you enjoy the challenge of taking ownership of a territory and growing it through outbound prospecting and hard work? Apply today, interview this week, and you could be joining our team by month end!
HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED:
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Average OTE of $60K to $70K in year one, $80K+ year three
- Continuous mentoring and training throughout your career
- Health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Eligible for a employee referral bonus program
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Drive revenue and value-added revenue within an assigned territory utilizing phone and email
- Work closely and professionally with local team to serve customers in the territory.
- Effectively follow KPI goals and objectives. Utilize the World's #1 CRM system to track performance and manager customers
- Effectively communicate Mobile Mini's value proposition to customers. Anticipate and overcome objections and ask for the deal
- Understand Mobile Mini's Essentials Service offerings and any future offerings. Proactively sell the offerings to all customers
- Utilize Salesforce system to track performance and manage customers
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers to ensure best value is achieved.
- Enhance the overall customer service experience
- Conduct high volume prospecting calls. Respond to all incoming leads daily
- One year of outbound cold-calling sales experience
- Preferred college degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Consultative, solution selling approach.
- Ability to thrive in a high volume transactional environment.
- Experience and success in a highly goal oriented environment.
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment.
- A positive can-do, will-do attitude with a winning mindset.
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please c all the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request. Nearest Major Market:
Orlando Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Sales Rep, CRM, Sales, Technology