A 2nd Line Service Delivery Support Specialist is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level technical support for employees within the Risk Solutions Group - Data Services division of RELX, with their use of Windows, Mac, and mobile devices. The employees being assisted may be based in an office, home based, or in various time zones around the world, with the majority being in the US.
This individual will work full-time, Monday to Friday, on a regular schedule (8AM to 5PM CST and 1 hour lunch break) from Evanston, IL office and will join a mostly remote 6 member US-based Service Delivery team. This individual will report to the Service Delivery Support Team Lead, who is based in Portland, Oregon.
- Without supervision, handle incoming 1st and 2nd level support requests received in person, over the phone, or from the ticketing system
- Ownership of assigned incidents and requests through to resolution or until hand-off to the specialized 3rd line team is complete
- Ensure that all incoming support requests are logged and tracked within the ticketing system
- Provide support for various platforms (Windows, Mac, VMs, iOS, and Android), hardware, and software
- Ensure the Team Lead is actively informed of issues and difficulties in a timely manner
- Ability to travel less than 25%
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) with individuals in varying roles (sales, HR, marketing, IT, managers, software engineers, external support, senior leadership, and key internal stakeholders)
- Exhibit strong time management, task prioritization, collaboration, continual development, and organizational skills
- Experience with incident tracking ticket systems (ex: Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Using and creating internal support documentation for differing audiences (ex: IT vs non-technical)
- Strong foundation and understanding of troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Strong understanding of supporting Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
Experience with supporting macOS (macOS Sierra - 10.12 and newer) in an enterprise environment
- Experience with setting up PC and Mac computers using configuration tools (ex: Microsoft Autopilot, Intune, SCCM, Jamf, Airwatch, etc.)
- Supporting corporate managed mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Supporting multi-factor (ex: phone factor, Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authenticator, etc.) in a corporate environment
- Troubleshooting VPN and remote access tools (ex: AnyConnect, Remote Desktop Connection, etc.)
- Active Directory (ex: password resets, AD binding, GPO, DFS, etc.)
- Troubleshooting network problems (ex: DNS, DHCP, self-assigned IPs, port patching, etc.)
- Supporting Microsoft Office 2016 / 2019 / O365
- Experience supporting cloud-based tools (ex: Office 365, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Skype, Teams, or similar instant messaging tools in an enterprise environment
- Supporting printers in an enterprise environment (Canon uniFLOW experience is a plus)
- Experience with backup and restore procedures using OneDrive or similar corporate managed online storage
- Experience working in global and virtually distributed teams
- Familiarity with process-driven support organizations
- Experience with automating technical tasks using PowerShell, bash scripts, or other scripting languages
- Understanding of telephony systems and troubleshooting common problems (VOIP/Digital/Analogue)
- Experience with Azure environments (hybrid or full cloud AD environments)
- Experience with supporting Virtual Machine environments, such as vSphere, HyperV, VMware Fusion, VirtualBox, etc.
- Experience with video conferencing setup and support (ex: Polycom, Google Chromebox, Microsoft Surface, etc.)
- Experience with supporting multi-factor logins using tokens (ex: Windows Hello, Duo, Yubikey, etc.)
- Advanced network troubleshooting
- Experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint or similar services
- ITIL knowledge or ITIL Foundation certification
LexisNexis Risk SolutionsExplore our passion for discovery
- 2+ years of Helpdesk / IT support experience
- High school degree or higher, technical certifications, or equivalent work experience required
- A+ Certification or other technology certifications is a plus
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.