Provides first level help desk technical support in a collaborative work environment utilizing phone, chat, text, video and email communication methods. Ensures high-level customer satisfaction by analyzing problems pertaining to technologies sold or supported by Ricoh. Proficient in problem solving using their technical knowledge and the knowledge gained through collaboration. Utilizes team collaboration, diagnostic tools, service aids, product schematics, and all other available product information in the assessment and resolution of equipment failures or issues. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or two product technologies.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to incoming support incidents (i.e. telephone, chat, email, text and video) in a timely, professional manner.
- Evaluates incoming issues and gives assistance utilizing the appropriate support information and documentation.
- Makes entries for incoming issues and all activities that pertain to any existing issues within the incident tracking system. Entries are accurate, detailed, and include all required fields
- Utilizes correct escalation procedures on all irresolvable issues outside the range of his/her expertise
- Reviews all technical information pertaining to supported products, including new and updated information as it becomes available
- Utilizes available lab equipment and other resources to effectively troubleshoot issues. Returns resources to proper working condition when through
- Maintains/renews industry certifications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- High school diploma or equivalence and: BS Degree, technical school graduate, electronics training, or equivalent experience
- 3 years technical experience doing hands on electronics repair
- One of the following Industry certifications : A+, Network+, MCTS, Security +, MCSA, CCNA, Linux +
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records."
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Compensation base range is $17.31 - $19.00 per hour.
This job has expired.