Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager with hardware product experience. The Hardware Technical Program Manager (TPM) will be leading hardware development and application integration of products in the Storage space to support the Infrastructure Engineering organization that supports the Meta family of applications.
Technical Program Manager, Storage Responsibilities:
- Drive engineering decisions and priorities to ensure that hardware teams are solving the most impactful problems.
- Work with customers to identify engineering requirements.
- Drive tiered storage roadmap and strategy decisions to align with Meta-wide initiatives.
- Develop and manage end-to-end integrated hardware and software storage project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects covering a range of areas (Data Center, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure Software Engineering, Capacity Management, Applications).
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation, and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and Application owners for project and product requirements and scope.
- Provide engineering assessments and risk analysis for hardware designs. Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and deliveries.
- Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and deliveries.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management experience.
- Knowledge in tiered storage system for large-scale storage
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- 4+ years of Hardware Systems Design experience.
- Experience working with ODMs and other vendors.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.