Look for more than answers.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast-moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
As a Technical Product Manager - Bioinformatics, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
This professional will work100% remote.
Technical Product Manager - Bioinformatics, the role:
The LIMS Technical Product Manager gathers, prioritizes and manages the LIMS deployment backlog, ensuring that user stories are effectively captured and translated to development ready requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture precise user requirements employing industry best practices - employ excellent active listening skills
• Translate user stories into development ready requirements using workflows, swim lane diagrams, state diagrams and appropriate clear documentation or tools.
• Identify and ensure clear acceptance criteria for user stories
• Serve as a primary point of contact for the LIMS end-users
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize LIMS features
• Manage product backlog
• Manage defect or bug resolution
• Ensure close collaboration within development team
• Strive to understand the end-user's work ecosystem - may include occasional (upto 20%) domestic and/or international travel
• Track progress of execution
• Participate in creating product roadmaps
• Keep abreast of the LIMS platform capabilities and features
• Provide or assist in user training
• Be a proponent of the end-user
• Escalate issues as appropriate
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst or a Applications Specialist or a Software Engineer in a CLIA laboratory environment
• Familiarity with Genomics wet lab and bioinformatics is a plus
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.