Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional - The Interventional business unit at Teleflex offers innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and treat coronary and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary and peripheral interventions, vascular access, bone access, specialty biologic treatments and cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner® and Turnpike® Catheters, AC3 Optimus™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and OnControl® Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Under direction from service management, this team member will be responsible for all aspects of technical execution related to the service business within the department. Provide field support as well as performing front-line administration tasks for the Interventional Capital Service team. Primary activities Include technical support, product troubleshooting and repair, call management, inventory management, SAP, and service database management as well as data entry.
• Part order processing for service personnel
• Service call management, tracking and processing within SAP
• Data entry/maintenance of field service reports and other documents within the service modules
• Ability to interact professionally with in-coming requests from various hospital personnel requiring immediate technical and clinical support
• Preparation of assorted monthly reports and various financial charts
• Invoicing of billable services within system
• Assorted administrative functions; I.e., filing, photocopying, faxing, etc
• Ability to communicate effectively in order to project a positive, customer-focused, quality-focused attitude and appearance within the work environment
• Must be highly organized, customer sensitive, customer-focused as well as detail-oriented
• Prepare and present service trending reports on a monthly basis
• Physical Inventory count management
• Maintaining and managing calibration units for field technicians, as well as confirming units are available for calibration when due
• Submit field service reports to documentation for filing
• Co-ordinate and prepare all service materials for offsite technical training
• Lead and support customer training activities, in-person and remote
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
• Maintain service procedures, related checklists and service manuals
• Create and Submit ECO / ADC's through the appropriate system and approval process
• React and Respond to CAPA and NC determinations
• Produce and distribute Field Chance Notice documentation as well as technical tips
• Provide customer technical support via phone, email, and when necessary and critical at the customer site
• Support all on-site audit requirements
• Perform In-house technical activity focused on product troubleshooting and repair
• Support harvesting program, refurbishment program, and maintaining sales equipment to satisfy sales and service requirements
• Prepare service-related shipments directly out of service depot
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma w/history of continuing education preferred
• Strong understanding of administrative tools including ERP, spreadsheets, and communication channels.
• Developed understanding of basic technical concepts.
• 3-5 years of technical service experience in a hospital or corporate setting
• Experience with balloon pump / medical equipment preferred
• Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical systems in medical devices
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong self-motivated, customer-focused attitude.
• Strong verbal, written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional technical acumen.
• Ability to work within the constraints of a regulated industry.
• Understanding of overall healthcare environment/landscape.
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel, Word, and PPT.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 5-10% regional travel
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.