We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
In the role of a Technical Account Manager specializing in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), you play a critical role helping our customers adopt GCP and get the greatest value from Softchoice and the Google Cloud Platform.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Build strong and lasting relationships with your customers
- Partner with your customers to help them identify GCP solutions and Softchoice Services that align to their goals and bring measurable value to their business
- Develop ramp plans, participate in quarterly business reviews, and facilitate or coordinate technology enablement workshops
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
- A deep understanding of GCP products and services
- A passion for the Cloud with focus on the Google Cloud ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field / practical experience
- You are a cloud practitioner with Cloud sales accreditations and technical certifications to validate your capabilities on GCP
- You bring a track record of success within a presales, IT and/or customer success function
- Proven experience providing technical expertise and advising on Google Cloud Platform
- High level knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure
- You are customer focused, data-driven and process oriented
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experiencefor the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply. Why people love working here:
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits from day oneof employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 18consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodationduring the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly email@example.com.We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we willbe doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID:
Mid-Senior LevelNearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.