RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
As a member of the Global TAM team, the Technical Account Manager will act as a trusted technical advisor to customers, providing proactive services to maximize the business value of their HelpSystems investment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Acting as a technical advisor to key stakeholders within customer organizations, liaise with technical professionals such as CSO, IT managers and IT security to provide post deployment account management
- Serving as the central customer contact and maximize satisfaction through delivery of support services including incident management, escalations, and proactive remediation services
- Managing the growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer's support services relationship
- As the subject matter expert, clearly articulate the value of HelpSystems solutions and the methods and procedures for its successful application
- Enabling client success through proactive skill transfer, education, continuous product usage consultation and industry best practices
- Working with customers to ascertain their security priorities and set a long-term strategy for service delivery that aligns with their business objectives
- Engaging and leading teams comprised of HelpSystems, partners and customer resources to meet the customer's service operational goals
- Effectively managing executive relationships internally and with the customer to facilitate business transformation
- Provide mentoring to staff while managing disciplinary issues and team member concerns.
- Utilize team member talents; recommend areas of improvement for team members.
- Enforce company policies while fostering HelpSystems' company culture.
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager for large enterprises in the software industry.
- IT security industry experience is highly desirable
- Project Management skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel on occasion (up to 5 days at a time)
- Bachelors or four year- university degree in business, computer software or equivalent preferred.
- Strong experience in an Enterprise Support or Services environment with demonstrated premier knowledge of corporate account management skills
- Experience leading a technical team is strong preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills in various Enterprise environments
- Fundamental knowledge of Enterprise Security Products
- Proven experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows desktop and server applications with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and IIS
- Strong communication skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations
- A keen interest in continuous learning, staying abreast of the latest technologies in the Security Industry
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.