Team Leader, Concierge
Main Office (MOS)
The Team Leader, Concierge is responsible for leading the front line of Concierge and oversees the timely and accurate resolution of support requests with a focus on providing exceptional levels of internal customer service. They assist with assessing, evaluating, and leading the front line of support initiatives for the company. The Team Leader, Concierge will train and develop new and existing front line Concierge agents on current and upcoming initiatives, customer service, promoting self-service and one touch resolution. Additionally, they are responsible for working closely with the Sr. Manager, Concierge to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Maintains support standards that provide a positive customer service experience, problem-solves solutions, and troubleshoots issues.
- Maintains and regularly updates service catalog covering all front-line Concierge Team support functions, duties, and responsibilities.
- Monitors Suns ticketing system along with regularly scheduled audits to ensure gaps are being identified to make processes more efficient.
- Regularly monitors incoming call, chat, and ticket queue to ensure optimal business support.
- Delivers information and shares resources with team members requiring assistance in a manner which empowers them to seek resources independently.
- Coordinates team member selection and development and ensures team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for locating key resources to assist team members in performing their job duties, including extensive use of Suns online Knowledge Base.
- Utilizes exceptional customer service skills while exhibiting patience to exceed internal team members expectations.
- Provides troubleshooting and problem-solving assistance to resolve issues promptly.
- Builds strong relationships with other internal teams to optimize availability of resources to assist internal team members with performing job duties.
- Maintains regular communication with operations and department leaders to continuously improve quality of service provided by Concierge Team.
- Gathers information, obtains feedback, and acquires written documentation during troubleshooting activities and resolution.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of key people resources to assist team members in performing more complex job duties.
- Maintains working knowledge of Suns key systems, processes, and people to assist with supporting team member inquiries.
- Documents gaps in availability of documented processes and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 1 year experience resolving issues for remote users
- 2 years experience in a customer service role
- 2 years experience in help desk
- 6 months experience using online CRM, property management, financial, and online database software
- Ability to identify internal team members needs, clarify information and requests, and provide recommended solutions
- Ability to follow directions and verbally give directions via phone or internet chat
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multitasking, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to use technology and online systems effectively, including advanced ability to perform online searches
- Proficient in Windows computer operating environments with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be highly customer focused and adapt to different personality types/communication styles
- Flexibility to respond to needs during non-business hours
- Strong attention to detail
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4plan optionsso you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life,Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of achild, adoption, or placement of a child
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for aCorporate Headquarters (HQ)
position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan
Join our Talent Community
and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs
at Sun Communities.ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.