ADP is hiring a Tax Specialist.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
The Tax Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of Tax Account Management Services. Ensures employment tax filing and payment obligations are met in compliance with PEO requirements, federal, state and local regulations.
- Manages the integration of employer tax accounts into the co-employment relationship.
- Analyze employer tax accounts and consult with clients regarding tax account status, business changes, filing discrepancies, documents and critical data gaps.
- Serves as the authorized representative between clients and taxing authorities.
- Research and resolve employment tax related matters.
- Ensure tax accounts maintain a good standing status with taxing authorities.
- Provides support and guidance to clients, regions, taxing authorities, business partners and third party administrators regarding PEO reporting and employment tax matters.
- Analyze client tax accounts during the implementation process.
- Ensure employer tax accounts are accurately and timely integrate into PEO tax services.
- Collaborate with clients, tax authorities, and ADP Business partners to manage client tax accounts.
- Consult with clients and provide direction on critical data and document gaps, effective filing status, business changes, and outstanding tax discrepancies to ensure compliance with employer tax filing requirements.
- Apply industry and product knowledge to implement, guide, and support client tax account set ups and changes in compliance with PEO requirements, tax regulations, ADP polices, and client expectations.
- Monitor tax cases to ensure commitments, deadlines and service requirements are met.
- Assist with managing the day to day operations including quality assurance reporting and activities.
- Analyze results and provide recommendations to improve results.
- Partner with Manager to identify and develop training and development plans to address knowledge and performance gaps.
- Assist with training and mentoring of associates. Provide feedback and recommendation on associate performance.
- Manage tax projects as assigned.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- One to three years of directy related experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Some college or Bachelor's degree
- High-level tax knowledge
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax principles and wage and hour laws
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
- Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, process, documentation, and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficient in using PC
- Consultative skills
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.