Tax Manager If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Excellent Reputation, Established and still-growing firm
- Work and Learn with the best in the business, Continuing Education - Direction and Guidance
- Real opportunity for career growth!
- Diverse range of industry exposure
What You Will Be Doing Leveraging your experience to work closely with leadership:
- Performing preparation, review and tax research to help shape strategy, train staff and maximize client relationships
- Applying working knowledge of GAAP help clients achieve credibility
- Develop long-lasting relationships and consult with clients
What You Need for this Position - Public accounting experience in tax
- CPA or CPA candidate
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
What's In It for You We offer excellent compensation packages, bonuses, health benefits and a friendly environment. We are a top tier company and care about work-life balance.
- PTO, FSA, 401k, Life Insurance, ST & LT disability insurance
- Mentorship & Training
- Continuing education
- Career Advancement
- Learn a broad range of industries
So, if you are a Tax Senior with 3 years of experience or a Tax Manager with 5+ years' experience, and want a chance to really take your career to the next level, please apply today! Send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Vincent Steger
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.So, if you are a Remote or Hybrid Tax Senior or Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Destiny Ziarkowski
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!