ADP is hiring a Tax Consultant.
- Are you looking to grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress?
- Are you a continuous learner who embraces ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities?
- Are you looking to be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights?
If so, this may be the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
As a Tax Consultant in GlobalView, you'll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Senior Manager in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about RPO at ADP, visit:
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Analyze client tax accounts after the implementation process. Ensure employer and employee taxes are accurately loaded into Globalview and Tax Services via FLT
- Collaborate with clients, tax authorities, and ADP Business partners to manage client tax accounts.
- Consult with clients and provide direction on critical data and document gaps, effective filing status, business changes, and outstanding tax discrepancies to ensure compliance with employer tax filing requirements.
- Apply industry and product knowledge to implement, guide, and support client tax account set ups and changes in compliance, tax regulations, ADP polices, and client expectations.
- Research and resolve employment tax filing discrepancies and respond to Managed Service inquiries
- Thoroughly research and resolve complex escalated tax account matters to reduce additional liability and meet service requirements
- Provide internal and external clients with support and guidance on escalated employment tax matters
- Monitor tax cases to ensure commitments, deadlines and service requirements are met
- Assist with managing the day to day operations including quality assurance reporting and activities
- Analyze results and provide recommendations to improve results
- Partner with Manager to identify and develop training and development plans to address knowledge and performance gaps
- Assist with training and mentoring of associates
- Provide feedback and recommendation on associate performance
- Manage tax projects as assigned
- Use industry knowledge to identify required actions to resolve account discrepancies
- Partner with internal processing groups to ensure system transaction meet agency mandates
- Keep up with changing employment tax laws and explain implications to clients and/or Managed Service Associates
- Actively participate in tax projects and special tasks as assigned
- Assist with identifying changes that drive efficiency for tax account management and enhance the client service experience
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Mapping of earnings and deductions to W2's
- Processing of mass W2c's when required
Complete Full Level Tax process for clients coming out of Implementation
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- 3-5 years of Directly Related Experience.
- Payroll or tax filing experience required.
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don't have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience - skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build relationships and achieve success.