Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Tax Analyst College Co-op will have opportunities to participate in a variety of tax projects that could occur at any point within a given year. This could include, but not limited to, IC DISC, Reverse audits, and process automation.
- Federal and State tax compliance
- Tax accounting and tax return preparation - of US & Canadian tax returns
- Also involved with Audit support and special project assistance
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or related degree area
- Must be able to work part time during the school year (15-20 hours a week) and full time during the summer ( 40 hours a week)
- Must live within a commutable distance (Withing 50 miles)
- Relocation will not be available
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from the facility
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.