Talent Acquisition Specialist *Job Title:* Talent Acquisition Specialist / Internal Recruiter
*Job Location:* Hybrid Position - Indianapolis (some remote / some onsite)
An established accounting firm has an exciting full time opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team! We anticipate high growth within the next few years and we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help support our recruiting efforts.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you would serve as point of contact for hiring across multiple job positions, including Senior Managers, Managers, Seniors, Staff, and other administrative professionals, as needed.
If this sounds like you, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
What You Need for this Position - 2+ years in an Internal Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Role
- Previous experience at an accounting firm is a plus
- Ability to work in office / onsite (Hybrid model)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What You Will Be Doing Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as point of contact for hiring across multiple job positions, including Senior Managers, Managers, Seniors, Staff, and other administrative professionals.
- Work with Partners to execute a recruiting strategy to attract and hire the best talent.
- Work with our outside recruiters and independently source candidates to identify the proper candidates for our open positions.
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews for the candidates with different team members of the firm.
- Follow up on the interview process status and update tracking records -
- Prepare job offers for presentation to the candidates -
- Run background and reference checks -
What's In It for You The opportunity to join an established firm with excellent benefits and growth opportunities! Some perks include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- 401k Matching
- Great Culture & Work Life Balances!
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
If this sounds like you, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Alex.Higgins@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Posted 7 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 6 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!