Kforce has a client in search of a Talent Acquisition Office Manager in Saint Louis, MO.Key Tasks:
- Maintains calendar of meetings, accepting or declining commitments and prioritizing requests; Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, prepares, and maintains expense reports
- Supports leadership's communication and correspondence
- Provides support to leadership, managing all types of correspondences
- Works as a liaison between leadership team, provider(s), employees, and administration, providing timely communication of organizational updates; Thinks strategically by championing innovative and performance improving change
- Provides input on budget revenue and expenses in alignment with departmental goals
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of experience
- Comfortable and proficient in Excel
- Critical thinking skills and ability to multitask
- Flexible to changing needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.