How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Would you like to put your recruitment talent to use in a meaningful way? Would you like to work with an award winning Talent Acquisition Team? Apply to this role TODAY to speak with a Talent Acquisition Hiring Leader about this dynamic career opportunity.
We are looking for a passionate, detail oriented and driven team member that is ready to join our elite recruiting organization. If that is you, click the apply button below.
Working closely with Talent Acquisition leadership and Hiring Leaders, the Talent Acquisition Consultant acts as a strategic business partner to understand WellStar Health System's staffing demand needs and develop a proactive, innovative assessment and recruitment strategies to attract and hire diverse, top talent.
This individual delivers metrics necessary to achieve "best in class" talent acquisition. The team member serves as a consultant with assigned service line leadership and other areas of Human Resources to design/implement effective and creative recruitment plans. Providing recruitment services in a positive, timely, service oriented, cost efficient and
effective manner developing strong relationships with key leaders is a primary responsibility for this role.
This Talent Acquisition consultant develops an ongoing candidate relationship management program to effective pipeline and recruit candidates for volume applicant flow roles. This individual will be recognized as a leader and innovator in delivering a customer-centric and efficient candidate experience.
Required Minimum Education:
Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources or related field.
Required Minimum Certification:
Certification in Healthcare Recruitment or PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred.
Required Minimum Experience:
• Two (2) plus years' experience recruiting top talent for "best-in-class" organizations, agencies or related experience.
• Healthcare industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws/regulations/legislation, affirmative action documentation and applicable data reporting.
• Demonstrated experience with full-scope staffing including knowledge of sourcing efficiencies, candidate assessment techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
• Knowledge, experience and training in utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies (i.e. - behavioral based interviewing) for candidate selection or related experience, and job offer negotiation skills.
• Experience with applicant tracking, CRM, HRIS, and/or customer tracking databases to manage data and candidate relationships.
Required Minimum Skills:
• Strong organizational skills; high skill level in customer service; effective presentation skills.
• Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, establish service level agreements and meets and exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
• Ability to effectively build and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with management and all levels of staff.
• Ability to analyze using qualitative and quantitative information for decision support.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to influence hiring managers to move quickly in selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top candidates.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago