Carlisle Construction Materials, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an immediate opening for a Systems Analyst-BI, at its Carlisle, PA location (hybrid schedule). The Systems Analyst position will work closely with the business to collect business requirements, review and approve design changes and recommend and implement BOBJ solutions and/or work with consulting expertise when custom solutions are required. Will lead project teams providing technical and functional guidance. Will work with BI team to drive outcomes to meet the business needs within BOBJ. Provides expert level support for operational problem resolution. Excellent communications skills and a positive customer service-oriented attitude is required.
* Collaboratively work with the BI team and business to find standard and/or custom solutions within Microsoft PowerBI or SAP BOBj.
* A high degree of familiarity with BW/BOBJ functionality and/or Microsoft PowerBI.
* A good understanding of connections between HANA and all BI reporting tools.
* Maintain, create, and expand on the existing BI platforms
* Elicit detailed functional / business requirements from users
* Systems design, implementation and support for building processes, configuration, development, testing and documentation for the BI applications
* Develop dashboards, views, and charts.
* Develop and run queries
* Review and analyze data from various sources
* Research industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices.
* Provide ad hoc analysis or data
* Collaborate and work with others within IT on open projects as well as strategically evaluate where the BI would benefit current operational processes
* Troubleshoot business issues as they arise
* BOBJ and/or Power BI report writing.
* BW and BOBJ security.
* Experience with SAP BW 7.x on HANA.
* Data Warehouse Cloud for SAP experience
* Above average skills with Microsoft Office Products including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams and Excel
* Three to five years of PowerBI and/or SAP BOBj support experience is preferred
* Three to five years gathering business and technical requirements preferred
* Extremely detail oriented
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Some development experience within PowerBI including DAX preferred
* Report design and implementation experience
* Proven ability to provide leadership and engage effectively with multiple levels of business stakeholders.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
* Laptop and basic office equipment
* Standard office conditions
* Occasional domestic
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 12 minutes ago
Posted 3 minutes ago
Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted less than a minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!