We are currently seeking an innovative System Integration Manager. This person should have a passion for building and leading teams that work across technical disciplines to develop compelling products and platforms that involve developing new technologies and solving complex problems. This position requires someone who has expertise managing multi-discipline engineering teams; able to work collaboratively with non-technical and technical partners to manage system maturation, requirements, and respective risks; and focused on execution while providing clear and effective direction to their team and cross functional partners to remove barriers.
- Set the direction for the System Integration team within the AR Prototyping organization.
- Identify gaps in the AR hardware development roadmap, and define prototyping platforms that fill these gaps.
- Drive development of clear requirements for our prototyping engagements, create well-defined processes to deliver on these requirements, and drive cross-functional teams to execute against aggressive timelines.
- Lead and own our prototyping vehicles through the entire engineering process (through concept, architecture, design, execution, and support). Communicate technology, processes, and plans effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate and work with teams to quickly identify, debug, and resolve technical project challenges.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 10+ years of product design or prototyping experience, including full system ownership.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Experience leading teams that develop advanced systems with multi-function/multi-disciplinary threads across hardware, software, and firmware.
- Experience working across disciplines and with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience in developing new technologies and integrating advanced systems in consumer electronics.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.