CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
Supervisor, Depot Ops will oversee and direct the organization's warehouses, assuring products, parts or supplies are shipped, distributed, received, packaged and stored, according to establish policies and procedures.
Daily Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction, and deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work
of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence and negotiate with internal or external partners where
formal authority is not held.
- Team supervisor of experienced administrative, operative, technical and/or non-professional roles, focusing on team completion of assignments and routines.
- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion that impacts the immediate team
- Takes action to monitor and manage costs related to own work and that of the team.
- Uses judgment to identify, troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems.
- Responsible for insuring the monitoring and the receipt of classification and storage of products, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of the processes of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Focuses resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various distribution processes and establishes key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to warehouse planning/forecasting to measure actual performance.
- Oversees delivery and shipment of parts to ensure quality delivery and shipment and prevention of backorders and safety concerns.
- Ensure proper record keeping within OSHA guidelines for Material Safety Data Sheets, Recordable injuries, and other requirements.
- Develops risk assessment and contingency plans should demand exceed supply.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years of front-line warehouse management, production management, or other supervisory experience preferred or High School Diploma/GED plus 10 or more years of front-line warehouse management, production management, other supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.