Requisition ID: 52739
Supply Chain Analyst
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst who can do more to bring Mohawk's planning and forecasting to the next level through analytics. This role will lead the charge in designing and developing new processes and procedures to support Supply Chain management in data-based decision making.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Refine statistical data and forecasts to identify and quantify risk using established quantitative methods and industry-leading software
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the supply chain strategies support company goals while meeting customer expectations
- Execute cost and profit modeling through use of existing capacity planning tools
- Develop and recommend alternate solutions derived from analytics to present to senior level management and key stakeholders
- Maintain and improve supply chain related reports using Business Intelligence software for distribution to clients and key stakeholders
What you're good at:
- BS in Supply Chain, Logistics or analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Basic transportation operations knowledge is a huge plus.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in supply chain operations or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power BI (knowledge and experience of forecasting and planning software preferred)
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Driving optimization and results through reporting and analytics
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Providing a strong attention to detail and accuracy to daily tasks, as well as special projects
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant. Nearest Major Market: