A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Supervisor, Network Planning
As part of the Integrated Supply Chain Operations of the Life Science Division of MilliporeSigma, Network Planning is responsible for the execution of processes related to product availability. Our missions is to optimize our inventory to ensure the right products, a the right quantity in the right place meet our Customers demand within a global network. Develop action plans to improve customer service levels and KPI performance.
As a Supervisor within this team you will lead a team of Network Planners to achieve these service objectives while training and motivating your team as well as working with key stakeholders within Production Planning and Commercial Service teams to improve the service for all customers.
The open position is reporting to the Head of Network Planning- Custom Products. Primary responsibility will include Cell Culture and Buffer product support, therefore St. Louis, MO is a preferred location with the following key duties:
Who you are:Minimum requirements:
- Support improvement activities/ establish cross-functional team to achieve overall service levels across several product groupings
- Responsible for the team which does requirements planning and stocking in the Distribution Centers world-wide
- Establish inventory targets and work Network Planners and key stakeholders to monitor and achieve targets.
- Establish and coordinate procedures for service disruptions and allocations across several product groups
- Monitor action and address backorder situations across teams
- Support improvement activities for overall service levels
- Perform duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of related experience within Supply Chain or Operations
What we offer:
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Oracle or SAP highly preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 212518
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.