We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of a team of HR support staff who provide centralized services supporting all of human resources (HR), including payroll, benefits, recruiting, compensation and other areas. A hands on role that sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion per service level agreements and coordinates work activities with HR leaders based on processes and annual cycles.
Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions, issue escalations and efficient administration of HR processes. Provides reporting on HR service levels and issue resolution to manager and HR leadership. Uses data and experience to make/recommend process improvements and changes along with highlighting education opportunities for employees and managers. Coordinates services with HR information systems, HR centers of expertise, and other subject matter experts.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of a team of HR support staff
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities keeping in mind annual processes and project work
- Trains team members and provides input on employee performance evaluations
- Creates an atmosphere of excellent customer service by leading a customer focused effort, pro-actively improving processes and procedures, and providing input on resource planning
- Assists in the resolution of escalated issues and handles complex employee questions on HR processes
- Ensures process documentation is up to date, and provides recommendations for process efficiency
- Maintains a close professional relationship with the HR team to ensure support is being provided as expected, and also to provides feedback on trends related to employee issues and HR processes
- Operates in a continuous improvement mindset while leveraging support case data and HR Team relationships to seek out areas for process improvement or that would benefit from centralization with this team
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 4-7 years of HR shared service/operations experience or related HR experience
- Experience with HRIS systems (i.e. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, etc)
- Strong creative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service focus and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with all levels of staff.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to respond with flexibility as organizational requirements and systems change
- General and practical knowledge within HR as well as basic knowledge across related fields
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Experience with Workday Payroll and HR modules
- Experience using case management tools to track questions and issues (i.e. ServiceNow, SalesForce, etc.)
- Process improvement
- Prior experience managing HR support teams
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification
Level of Complexity and Scope:
- Potential for complex questions from employees that must be reviewed and solved either directly or via escalation
- Comfortable managing shifting priorities and adaptable to change
- Ability to manage and develop a team of 2-3 employees
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making:
- Applies acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent to either resolve directly or escalate as needed
- Collaborates with manager and HR COEs
- Implements process improvements as identified but works with manager on implementation of large scale changes
- Generally works within clearly defined scope of support model
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business processes; receives guidance and oversight from manager
Required Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage performance and development of HR support staff
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate office equipment
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.