Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
- Supervise study conduct.
- Assist in protocol development, design and implementation.
- Responsibilities as stated in GLP regulations.
- Data interpretation and report writing.
- Client liaison
• Overall, day-to-day laboratory operation including supervision of technical staff assigned to your studies.
• Scheduling and coordinating initiation and conduct of studies.
• Ensure that the study schedule and financial aspects of each study that you are responsible for are accurately tracked on a regular basis.Technical Responsibilities
Overall responsibility for the technical conduct of all studies and interpretation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results. Specifically:
• Establish test protocols and corresponding SOP's.
• Develop experimental design and supervise implementation of experiments (tests).
• Obtain sponsor approval of protocols and institute any necessary deviations from the test protocol with sponsor approval.
• Ensure all experimental data is properly recorded and that observations of unanticipated responses of the test system are accurately recorded and verified.
• Ensure tests are conducted in accordance with the test protocol and SOP.
• Supervise conduct of all phases of the study, including participation in study conduct.
• Ensure that GLP regulations are followed.
• Interpretation, calculation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results.
• Instruct, train and supervise scientists in all procedures.
• Maintain liaison with sponsors, advising them of test results; and assisting with protocol development.
• Maintain liaison with regulatory agencies in conjunction with: test protocols, and past or present studies submitted for regulatory approval, compliance with GLP's and appropriate test guidelines.
• Ability to safely wear a respirator required
• Any other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience in a field related to their area of responsibility (e.g., chemistry, biology, microbiology).
- Intimate working familiarity and/or ability to quickly learn and develop such familiarity with all government regulations dealing with testing particularly EPA, FDA, DOT, OECD, and GLP regulations in addition to ISO standards.
- Hands-on working knowledge of the tests that will be under their responsibility.
- Good administrative skills and leadership ability. Must communicate effectively and write well.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday first shift, weekends and holidays as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Dayton, NJare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays