We are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and driven Strategic Solutions Analyst to act as the Support Liaison between the Enterprise Client, the Vendor Partner, and Waystar. This is accomplished by handling inquiries either by phone or by Web Portal. The ideal candidate understands the Enterprise Client as well as how to service them professionally, with a sense of urgency that the client mandates at all times.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Answer incoming calls and web cases from Enterprise clients and Vendor Partners
- Provide training to the client on overall website inquiries as well as all applications Waystar provides
- Research all available resources to assist client with issues at hand; understanding when to acquire additional research/resources as deemed necessary
- Develop a working knowledge and understanding of all resources available to the internal employee
- Request Rules/Control Items on the clients behalf to assist with their issues
- Facilitate regular communication with enterprise clients to ensure support needs are addressed
- Build positive rapport with clients
- Communicate well within department and with other departments
- Strive to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements
- Effectively prioritize their cases and execute tasks in a high pressured environment
- Be team oriented
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Waystar modernizes healthcare payment through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
Client Centric - Always puts the needs of the client first. Understands how to operate and communicate from the perspective of the client. Makes business and personnel decisions based on the clients perspective.
Accountability - Takes ownership to meet and exceed stretch goals. Strong work ethic. Tenacious. Makes and keeps commitments. Admits when mistakes are made and learns from them.
Team Player - Works with others towards a common purpose/goal. Creates strong alliances with clients and fellow employees.