A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Strategic Programs Business Partner will provide support to a variety of areas, with a primary focus on supporting Sustainability and Social Business Innovation work for the company.
Who You Are:Basic Qualifications:
- Work cross-functionally to build networks and relationships while engaging and empowering network advocates
- Create content for internal and external channels to work with internal and external communications.
- Draft articles related to sustainability and social business innovation news, milestones, and events.
- Manage program curation and special projects within thebusiness that may include event planning, logistics planning, training, and learning modules.
- Work with the in-house design studio to execute projects as assigned.
- Support special projects and initiatives.
- Create and maintain intranet pages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in corporate governance, governmental, non-profit, or related industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Multi-task orientedwith strongorganizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong SharePoint skills
- Professional demeanor
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 220261
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time