Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 6263
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Machine operators tends and set ups bunching/stranding machines according to customer specification and SMI/SOM standards. This is a multi-operator position crossed trained in Bunching and Stranding.
• Operates and adjusts machine/equipment to SOP as trained. Follow shop packet instructions to set up machinery to manufacturer product to customer specifications and apply required labeling.
• Understands and uses measuring equipment, calipers, micrometers, rulers, Instrom, scales, counters and other gauging following prescribed procedures to meet high-quality specifications.
• Documents process data and parameters as required by GMP
• Identifies when process is out of spec and recognizes when to notify quality
• Reviews process documentation, makes corrections and signs off on production orders
• Follow QA procedures and requirements
• Perfect braze of fine wire is a must
• Follow safety procedures, including use of required personal protective equipment
Education / Experience Requirements
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago