Please apply in person at 50370 Dennis Ct Wixom MI 48393
FIRECLASS INSULATION is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. They form part of the second largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Located in over 175 locations across the continental U.S., our values have remained the same-providing the exceptional service and attention of a small business, while integrating the skills and experience that only a national organization can offer. Although installing insulation is our niche, IBP is also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with FIRECLASS INSULATION!
Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
This role entails installing wire shelving, showers doors, mirrors, and bath/kitchen hardware in the home. You would be completing a punch out list and final touches before the homeowner would move into the home.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Knowledge installing or repairing stone veneer
- Experience in rough or finish carpentry, or residential construction helpful, not required
- Basic math skills
Position requires a drug Test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs and have the ability to climb a ladder and work on a roof.
- Must be able to use common hand tools, including power tools.
- Must be able to read job instructions and record materials to work order.
- Must be able to work in tight places or in high places from ladder, scaffolding, and roof.
- Must be able to bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist, and knees to handle and install product
- Able to walk throughout the residential job site to access materials and complete job tasks.
- Able to ascend/descend ladders to install shelving, mirrors or hardware.
- Able to transport and lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Works in a construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.