Our Accounting department is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our Westpoint GA office. In this role you will help with creating and preparing reports on a monthly and quarterly basis. In this role you will resolve discrepancies, track revenue recognition on the GL and follow SEC guidelines.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain General Ledger and assist in monthly closing
- Track revenue to ensure proper revenue recognition in GL
- Daily cash flow reporting and management
- Maintain fixed asset ledger including proper depreciation schedules
- Prepare discrepancy reports and sales tax reporting
- Budget and variance analysis and other ad-hoc reporting as necessary
- Ensure work is within SEC guidelines for both timelines and revenue recognition
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field or relevant /equivalent work experience in similar position.
- Must have 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Good General Ledger skills
- Avalara software a plus
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.