Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst - Oracle Transportation Manage
Project Overview: He/she will be part of our Supply Chain development teams which is responsible for developing/enhancing/supporting multiple Supply Chain systems (including Oracle TMS). In the beginning, primary responsibility would be to pick up Oracle TMS configurations/setup from external system integrator, mentor & train our other internal resources and in long term, he/she would be part of team and working on multiple systems/projects and not just Oracle TMS.
* Enhancement & support of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) cloud environment.
* Help manage administrative responsibilities and approach including monitoring, tuning, caching, reports and dashboards, workflows and other system integrations or data feeds supporting other processes
* Work to establish processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Partner with solution architects to implement integrated systems solutions to technical and business problems
* Model, recommend, and present solutions while working with and guiding other IT employees
* Support offshore support team with escalated incident resolution
* Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant degree with a high-level understanding of supply chain business processes
* 10+ years experience in Information Technology or relevant experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an Oracle OTM Technical / Functional Analyst
* Experience with Oracle TMS best practices and functionality
* Design and implement OTM processes and technical solutions
* Understand delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the architecture and design
* Desire to mentor less experienced team members and develop their skillsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com