Sr. Quality Engineer If you are a Sr. Quality Engineer with experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Sr. Quality Engineer
* Location:* Auburn, AL
* Salary:* $80K - $90K
* Requirements:* B.S. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering/ 5+ years of experience in quality engineering or internal auditing
This would be an amazing opportunity if you are looking to leverage your strong QA background to support a leading company in the region!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Past experience mentoring, supervising, or overseeing Jr. Engineers or Technicians
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (helpful)
- Proficient with analytical or statistical tools
What You Will Be Doing - Provide guidance and support to Jr-level Engineers and Technicians in QA environment
- Review data from productions and research and present to customers in a digestible form
- Publish procedures for new processes while creating new procedures for existing ones
- Create test protocols for testing customer products
- Perform testing on products as needed
- Have an active hand in product research
- Improve packaging specifications for customers
- Utilize the internal quality system for data processes
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Engineering Field
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Strong proficiency with root cause analysis and corrective action
- Proven ability to work with customers on product issues and re-working ability
- Experience in providing guidance and support to Jr-level Engineers and Technicians in QA environment
What's In It for You - Amazing benefits package!
- Competitive base pay w/performance incentive opportunities
- 401k (w/match)
- Vacation time
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Strong career advancement program!
We are ACTIVELY interviewing, so please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Beaufort, South Carolina
Posted 18 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our