Location:Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Location: 601 N Caroline Street, Baltimore, MD 21211
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Exempt; Pay Grade: NM
The Senior Project Administrator will have responsibility for evaluating and revising department processes to systematically eliminate waste and non-value-added activities within the operations of Johns Hopkins Health System. This role will develop, manage and implement high impact projects aimed to improve efficiencies and develop streamlined operations. The position will play a key role in identifying and executing improvement opportunities to enable sustainable increase in productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction in support of strategic goals. This position is accountable for delivering strategic results from the application of Lean and Six Sigma and other methodologies/tools and effective change management.
- Serves as person responsible for preparing implementation / work / tactical / timeline plans for projects, and the monitoring and progress reporting relative to such plans.
- Ensures project work is progressing via facilitation of implementation teams, preparing update communication and ‘action item' deliverables, and consistently engaging with project champions, accountable leaders and other members of leadership.
- Synthesizes large amounts of business intelligence and feedback information (both written and oral) to create consistency in messaging, clear ‘next-step' expectations, and follow-up action items inventory.
- Utilizes/recommends/develops innovative and effective project management tools and methodologies that are easy to understand and create greater project engagement among implementation leaders and respective teams.
Bachelor's in Business, Health Administration or other relevant field is requiredWork Experience:
Required Licensure, Certification:
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience required (in health care, operations, or consulting preferred)
- Process and System Design/Improvement Experience (highly preferred).
- Clinical or health operations experience preferred.
Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, Lean, or similar training preferred.Knowledge/Skills/Abilitiues:
- In dept knowledge of data management and statistical analyses to recommend courses of action based on data.
- Strong understanding of performing analyses of flow, staffing, scheduling, and resource utilization to develop and recommend courses of action.
- Experience in identifying and illustrating relationships among complex activities.
- Thorough understanding of finance, operations, logistics, administrative theory, process improvement and project management.
- Knowledge of time and motion study techniques and quality improvement methodologies.
- Advanced level of expertise in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, process flow mapping, and project management software required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with staff and senior management throughout the organization.
- High level of analytical ability necessary to identify and illustrate relationships among complex activities
- Leadership / facilitation, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Meeting management, organizational and time management skills.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/sr-project-administrator-non-clinical-professional-johns-hopkins-medicine-in-615669-470af/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency